ETRA Eventi d'Arte is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. We take the privacy of all of our customers and site users seriously and take great care to protect your personal information.
Company InformationETRA Eventi d'Arte S.r.l.s.
Piazzale Giulio Cesare, 9
Tel. + 39 02 43999066
Mobile + 39 333 2583381
Managing Director: Elena Corradini
We are a company registered in Italy under company number (VAT n.): 8925520960
Privacy & General Principles
This policy governs any kind of processing (including collection, use, transfer, storage and deletion) of personally identifiable information (any information that may be used to identify a physical person, and any other information associated therewith) about natural persons using this website. This policy applies to our processing of data collected through any means, actively as well as passively, online from persons located anywhere in the world.
Any question regarding our processing of personal data may be directed to: email@example.com.
Please read the following policy carefully to understand what information we may collect from you, how we may use it, and your rights in respect of our use.
We will be guided by the following principles when processing data:
- We will only collect data for specific and specified purposes;
- We will not collect data beyond what is necessary to accomplish those purposes; - We will not use data for purposes other than that for which the data was collected, except as stated herein, or with prior consent; - We will not transfer data to third parties or across borders, except as stated herein, or with prior consent; - We will apply high technical standards to make our processing of data secure; Except when stated herein, we will not store data in identifiable form longer than is necessary to accomplish its purpose, or as is required by law.
IP Addresses and Cookies
From any point after you have entered our website we may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for user analysis. This is statistical data about our users' browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual, unless that information has been given by a user with informed consent.
We may obtain information about your general Internet usage by using a cookie file, which is stored on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer's hard drive. They help us to improve our website and to deliver a better and more personalised service. In summary, the cookies we use enable us:
- To estimate our general audience size and how they use our site
- To recognise you when you return to our site
- To store information about your preferences to allow us to customise our site according to your individual interests
- To speed up your searches
We will also permit to Google Analytics to collect cookies during the time you use our website. These cookies are used to collect information about how visitors use our site. We use the information to compile reports and to help us improve the site for you. The cookies collect information in an anonymous form, including the number of visitors to the site, where visitors have come to the site from and the pages they visited. In summary, the cookies will enable us to:
- Track the first and last pages you visit and your total number of visits to the website
- Track how long you spend on any page existing within our website
- Track how you have been visiting the website
- Track how you came to access the website including any keyword searches, search engine information or referrer
- Track the resources that you access.
If you do not wish these Cookies to be collected you can opt-out at anytime.
Personal Information - In the course of using this website or conducting business with ETRA Eventi d'Arte personal information may have been freely given by the user for contact purposes (name, address, telephone number, email). You can contact us at anytime to have these details removed from our database.
Cookies - Most browsers automatically accept cookies. You can prevent cookies from being stored on your computer or device by setting your browser to not accept cookies. Some browsers provide a mode where cookies are always deleted after a visit. The exact instructions for this can be found in the manual for your browser. You can delete cookies already on your computer or device at any time. If you choose not to accept cookies at all, you can still visit our website, however we cannot guarantee an optimum experience without cookies.